8/22/2015

New stuff available in metal - Footknights!

The first sets of dismounted knights are now available, all sculpted by Mick Darpa, with shields by FP.


WKM-11: Generic Footknight with plumed helmets, handweapon and shields 1


WKM-12: Generic Footknight with plumed helmets, handweapon and shields 2


WKM-13: Generic Footknight with plumed helmets and greatswords 1


WKM-14: Generic Footknight with plumed helmets and greatswords 2


In other news, the Renaissance goblins, slim halflings and Sea Elves are no longer available. I am looking into finding a new home for them, which will be announced here if succesfull.

The dwarfs, plump halflings, humans and undead will remain available for the time being.

12 comments:

  1. They look absolutely fantastic and so damn paintable. If only I had the time to paint stuff for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, particular favourite being the 2hander lad, WKM13 far right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome your beautiful miniatures can be purchased?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, info on how to get them is here: http://whiteknightminiatureimperium.blogspot.be/search/label/About%20ordering
    and here: http://whiteknightminiatureimperium.blogspot.be/2014/04/getting-some-renaissance-fantasy-humans.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or go to the "getting some" section to the left side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I do not know the English language and want to buy these miniatures I pay them through paypal? Please send me mail ebrikelev@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seem to recall that there was a green made for a knight wearing puff and slash hose (ie, unarmoured below the knee) - is there any plans for that model(s) to see the light of day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that dolly will get used too. Just getting the fully armoured ones out of the way first and then I'll see about getting that one some friends for a release.

      Delete
    2. Excellent - I would love to get some of those as they match the old school Reiksguard a bit more closely! Can't wait :)

      Delete
  8. I'm sorry to hear the Sea Elves are no longer available... I procrastinated too long, I was just showing them to my wife and saying "this is what I want for Christmas" and then to my horror realised I couldn't get them! I hope against hope that a new route for them does open up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If all goes well, there will. I have a mate who's willing to take them on and who'll launch a small kickstarter to get it done. I'll announce it here when there is more news.
      Cheers
      WK

      Delete
    2. Ok, well there's one investor straight away here. I'm not going to miss them a second time around!

      Delete